FilmographySome of the works done in these years...
GUBBACHIGALU (95min | 35mm | color | KAN – EST | 2008)
- Golden Lotus (National Award) for the Best Children’s Film 2008
- Official selection to the Indian Panorama, IFFI 2008
- Official selection to the Toronto Indian Children’s Film Festival 2008
- Official selection to Los Angeles Independent Film Festival 2008
- Official selection to NY Independent Film Festival 2008
- Best Family Feature Film award at NYIF Festival 2008
- Official Selection to the Kolkatta International Film Festival 2008
- Official selection to the IFF Bangalore 2009
- Official selection to the International Film Festival of Lucknow 2009
- Official selection to the Habitat Film Festival, Delhi 2009
SHIKARI (120min| 35mm| color| KAN – EST| 2012)
- Malyalam actor Mammootty acted in this bilingual feature film.
- Official Selection to the Kolkata International Film Festival 2012
- Official selection to the IFF Bangalore 2012
SAKKARE (120min | 35mm | color | KAN | 2013)
- Released in 2013
- ONE FINE DAY (17 min | DV | ENG | 2003)
- MIRCH MASALA(12 min | DV | HND | 2003)
- WATCH OUT(12 min | DV | Silent | 2004)
- Screened at Big Mountain International Film Festival, New Zealand
- SEA SIDE STORY(11 min | DV | ENG | 2004)
- Screened at International Film Festival of India, Goa
- Screened at Big Mountain International Film Festival
- YAKSHOTTAMA(11 min | 35mm | KAN| 2005)
- NINAAD(21 min| 35mm | HND | 2006)
- BHAVA LAHARI (5min | HD | ENG | 2014)
- GEMINUS – a glimpse in to their world.
- MANGALORE– tradition of traditions.
- YAKSHOTTAMARA KALAGA – Yakshagana Prasanga.
- POORVA RANGA– Specialization in Yakshagana.
- KARKI HASYAGARA – Particular style in Yakshagana.
- CHILDREN’S TROUPE– Documentary on Children’s troupe Yakshagana.
- COMIC ZONE– the world of Indian comic books.
- COMIC SITUATIONS IN YAKSHAGANA – Yakshagana.
- SOLO SINGER AND THE BLUE CITY– Film on a Cologne city, Germany.
- NEW DAY IN TRANSWORKS – A Corporate film for Aditya Birla group.
- BRAIN FACTORY– Documentary on brain drain phenomena in India.
- CINEMA! CINEMA– About young filmmakers in India and their dreams.
- COLORS OF ADMINISTRATION– Youth and Politics in India.
- GLOBALIZATION!– A sneak view in to the understanding in India.
- IN SEARCH OF NOTHINGNESS– What God means.
- CLUTCHES OF CULTURE– The great debate of preservation of culture.
- ANANTA PAYANA– Documentary film on Dr. U.R.Anantha Murthy.
- VOICES FROM THE VALLEY– a Documentary about Kashmiri Pandits.
- YOUNG ARMY OF BUREAUCRATS– IAS and Bihar.
- ANANTA SADHYATEGALU – life and achievements of Anat Kumar Hegde.
- IN THE SHADES OF KADAMBA– a corporate film for Kadamba – an NGO in Sirsi.
- NEW DAWN! – On the occasion of Vishvamangala gau-Grama Yatra.
- BADAGU TITTU YAKSHAGANA – Dondi Yakshagana experiment documentation.
- KAUSHALYA ABHIVRUDDHI– A docu-Drama for KVTSDC.
- EKAVYATI YAKSHAGANA– Solo Performances in Yakshagana.
- ASHOKAVANA– An experiment in private forest conservation.
- PRERANA– Insight into an NGO
- Yakshagana Kalaranga – History
- Visiting faculty at BITS Pilani, Manipal University, St. Josephs Autonomous College, Tent Cinema and in several other prestigious institutions and platforms.
- Represented young Indian film makers at the Berlin International Film Festival.
- Part of Rotary Group Study Exchange to USA and Canada in 2011.
- Writings published on various important dailies in Kannada.
- Research paper on Tulu Cinema presented in film Chennai symposium.
Watch some of the works here